In response to COVID-19, Stirling Honda has made modiﬁcations to our operations. Social Distancing protocols are in place per guidelines. Signage and floor decals help to ensure all people maintain appropriate distance.
The health and safety of our customers, employees, and their families is our #1 priority and Stirling Honda has taken steps throughout our dealership in response to the spread of COVID-19.
By closely following the Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations and guidelines, we will continue to do our part to help prevent the spread of the virus by providing a safe and clean environment.
- All staff members are wearing masks when dealing with the public.
- Plastic barriers have been installed, where appropriate.
- Public spaces are being sanitized on a regular schedule.
- We have installed more hand sanitizer stations throughout our locations.
- All vehicle touch-surfaces such as door handles, steering wheels, etc, are being sanitized.
- All employees have been instructed on sanitizing their own work spaces.
- Our cleaning staff is being extra diligent and using industrial-grade products.
We have reiterated with all our employees the importance of washing their hands thoroughly, and using the hand sanitizer when necessary. Any employees who feel ill or show symptoms will be required to stay home.